I guess I would have to buy Birkenstock and woollies first should those really be the official uniform requirements for homoeopaths. But would human beings be as uniform as our clichés, the profession “Homoepath” would not appeal to me.
Identify what is unique in a person; find the causation of a disturbance; treat individually and focussed: All this makes my job my passion. The great thing is: I can do it in jeans, or if I feel like it in a evening gown. Should it be really cold, I might even put on a woolly.
- 20 years of experience (Bülach, Gebenstorf, Wettingen)
- Classical homoeopathy focussing on sensation method (Sankaran, Sneevliet, Yakir, Gandhi and more)
- Regular further education with internationally recognized homoeopaths
- 2019 – Naturheilpraktikerin mit eidgenössischem Diplom in Homöopathie
- 2002 – Bachelor of Health Science (Homeopathy), Brisbane
- Recognised by health insurers
- Member of the Homöopathieverband Schweiz (former member of the Executive Committee)